Weekly Worship Schedule:
- Saturdays at 5 p.m. (Traditional)
- Sundays at 9 a.m. (Traditional)
- Sundays at 11 a.m. (Blended contemporary)
Livestream: Sundays at 9 a.m.
Please fill out our Friendship Register each time you worship. Thank you!
SUMMER WORSHIP SCHEDULE Begins Sunday, July 3:
At the May 19 Congregation meeting, an announcement was made regarding a change to the worship schedule for this summer. After considering the feedback that was given at and following the meeting, the worship group and Elders have set the summer worship schedule, starting Sunday, July 3, to be as follows: Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 10 a.m. It is hoped that combining the two Sunday services into one will offer several benefits:
- Our attendance numbers are still affected by Covid and typically worship attendance drops in the summer due to vacation and travel plans. It is thought that combining the services may give opportunity for more people to worship together and to reconnect with members who attend a different service time.
- It may be convenient for more people to attend the monthly Family Meal. It is hoped the 10 a.m. time will accommodate those who would rather worship earlier than later AND those who prefer to worship later rather than earlier can still do so and also enjoy some fellowship.
- Based on feedback received, it is hoped that the 10 a.m. time will meet the needs of families with small children and allow them also to participate in the monthly Family Meal.
The worship group will be conducting a series of surveys over the summer to gather your input to help determine what the worship schedule will be this fall.