As Christians living powerfully in Jesus, we SERVE by caring for the worldly (physical) needs of others, by caring for the spiritual and emotional needs of others, by participating in our community.
The natural response when we are actively and regularly engaged in God’s Word is to see and act upon the needs that are before us in our everyday lives in and outside of our church family. Take a few minutes to think about what needs are before you today and how God can use you to fulfill them.
Please also consider these opportunities to serve with the Saint Lucas congregation:
- Cutting the grass next to the church and in front of the school.
- Painting the signs for the Fourth of July Parade float.
- Coordinating the water bottle give away for the Fourth of July Parade
- Maintaining the nursery room in the church lower level (ie. checking for supplies, putting away/cleaning toys as needed, etc.)
- “Rainforest Explorers” Vacation Bible School -- Click here for the volunteer Sign-up Genius.
To help us get to know you better, please fill out a Volunteer Survey. Filling out the form does not obligate you to serve in any way. It just gives us an idea of the diverse talents and interests you bring to the Saint Lucas family. Thank you for your time.